- Attend felting days – currently 1st Tuesday and 3rd Saturday of the month February to November.
- Participate in any FeltWEST organised events or exhibitions.
- Attend and vote at FeltWEST AGM.
- Nominate for Committee position at the AGM or when vacancies arise.
- Receive FeltWEST e news.
- Take up the opportunity to market and/or purchase felt-related products, resources and supplies. On some Toss and Tell days stalls will be open for business – see the website or e news for details. If you’re interested in hosting a stall at a future Toss and Tell please email feltwest.TossnTell@gmail.com for more information.
- Be listed on the tutor register – email email@example.com
- Be listed on the supplier register – email firstname.lastname@example.org.