Tote-lly Squared with Sue Eslick 2 & 3 March 2019
March 2 @ 9:30 am - March 3 @ 4:30 pm$100.00
Our very skilled West Australian tutor Sue Eslick will be teaching our March Workshop – Tote-lly Squared.
- Saturday 2 March to Sunday 3 March, 2019
- 9.30am to 4.30pm each day
- Alexander Park Craft House
- $100 for the 2 day workshop
- The approximate cost of materials is $30 plus embellishments of silk, yarn &/or wool
- BYO Lunch
Not a member click Workshop & Membership Bundles.
Learn how to form felted corners and create a square tote bag or box in this two day workshop.
We will do a little origami to explore 6 different ways of creating a felt cube
- 3 methods that require some stitching,
- 3 that do not require stitching.
We will learn how to make a resist to the dimensions of the bag or box that each person wishes to create. Then, using strong wool fibre, make a firm felt bag or box that stands up and holds its own shape – adding wool, yarn or silk before it is finished to make a unique textured surface.
Basic felting experience necessary.
Materials & equipment: click here
For all queries, please email the Feltwest Workshop Co-ordinator at email@example.com.
For details of the Refund Policy click here