- This event has passed.
FeltWEST 2019 AGM August 17 Saturday
August 17 @ 9:30 am - 4:00 pm
FeltWEST 2019 AGM
Saturday August 17
FeltWest will be holding its Annual General Meeting at our usual monthly meeting on Saturday, 17 August 2019 at Alexander Park Craft House, Menora. Also on the day there will be Trash n Treasure, Toss n Tell and drawing of the raffle prize.
For the Trash n Treasure starting at 9:30am, members are welcome to bring things to sell -textile and craft related items are preferred. Find a table, set up and good luck with finding buyers!
The 2019 AGM of FeltWest Inc will be held at 12 noon. All members are encouraged to attend and to contribute to the business of the Association. Your vote is important but please note that only financial members are eligible. For those not able to attend, there is an Appointment of Proxy form which will allow you to authorise another member to vote on your behalf at the meeting.
An important item will be the election of the new Committee of Management for the forthcoming year. Members are encouraged to nominate themselves or any other member (with their agreement and signature) using the nomination form. Submit the form either by mail to the Secretary or to the Chairperson prior to the commencement of the meeting.
Also important is an item relating to annual subscriptions. Members will be asked to vote on a Motion “That the annual membership subscription be increased from the current $35.00 to $45.00, effective from 1 January 2020“. The increase is being proposed in response to increased costs of hall/room hire and website management.
AGENDA for the Day (times approximate)
9:30am Doors open, set up for Trash n Treasure
12 noon AGM
1.00pm Toss n Tell and raffle draw
2.30pm Pack up
3.00pm Doors close
- Opening of Meeting and Welcome
- Attendances and Proxies
- Confirmation of Minutes of Previous Meeting
- Disclosure of any conflicts of interest
- Business Arising
- President’s Report
- Treasurer’s Report
- Motion to alter the amount of the subscription to be paid by each member. The following Motion will be proposed: “That the annual membership subscription be increased from the current $35.00 to $45.00, effective from 1 January 2020“. The Treasurer will speak to the Motion.
- Declaration of Positions Vacant
- Election of Office Bearers and other members of the Management Committee
- Welcome new Committee
- Any Other Business
- Close of meeting